Saturday, August 17, 2013

The Holy Bible.

     Ephesians 4:25 ( KJV; 1611 EDITION ) reads as follows:
"Wherefore putting away lying, speake euery man truth with his neighbour : [ sic ] for we are members one of another."
As a continuation of the two previous weblog postings, this brief weblog posting is written to inform you, the reader, that I have a mild condition ( this is basically what I have been told on one occasion ) for which I have been taking medication.  I have been taking medication regularly since the year 2000.
     From the nami.org website, the following statement about mental illnesses is given:
"Serious mental illnesses include major depression, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), panic disorder, posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and borderline personality disorder. The good news about mental illness is that recovery is possible" ( emphasis mine, R.E.W. ).
As best I can tell, I do not have any of the above-mentioned illnesses.  I am not even convinced that I have any of the specific mental illnesses listed on the same, above-mentioned website.  Perhaps I will find a specific answer, regarding my situation, at some point in the future.  Whatever the case may be, I will continue to study the Holy Bible ( see 2 Timothy 2:15, for example ), and write these weblog postings for my own benefit, and for the benefit of all those who read them ( see Romans 2:21 and 2 Timothy 3:16, 17, for example ).

If you have any questions about the Holy Bible, you can contact me by e-mail at:

<rewillis1_1@juno.com>
<Russell E. Willis>